Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ex fianc� kicked me out of home 3 weeks ago! What can I do?

My ex and I got into a huge fight and he was yelling for me to get out. He had a devilish look in his eyes so I packed a suit case and I left the apartment to go to my moms house two hours away. He and I tried resolving things through email and using his father as a middle man. Well three weeks later I still have not got any of my belongings. He said he put it in storage but won't say where. I have had to commute two hours to work an school and now he said I need to pay for the storage?! I'm running low of money bc Im going through my savings like water with toll fees and gas prices. I called police yesterday and they said I need to speak to domestic violence department but they were closed. I need help !!! What can I do? I didnt want to involve police!!! I still don't wanna but I'm suffering here! I lived in that home for nearly five years. He owns the apartment tho! And he is saying he is keeping my furniture! I bought it but with cash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment