Saturday, July 16, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!! Question about the latest South Park episode. "You're Getting Old."?

It was sad! I love south park, not just because it's funny but because of the subliminal messages they convey. In this one Stan's growing up and everything is starting to feel, look, taste, and smell like ****. Obviously this is just like really growing up where you you start to think back (once you're older and have more tangible memories) about how much fun you had as a kid and you wish things were different and more exciting. My question to you is how do you think this will get resolved in south park and what do you think the lesson will be? My guess is that things aren't exciting when you get older because you have more of a routine. So although it may appear like you have less freedom as an adult; you actually just have to try new and different things. Like Randy was in the episode regardless of his age. Anyway my real question, is just I want to know what you all think about this? If you haven't seen the episode and want to you can watch it free right here on the official site: a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi…" rel="nofollow"http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi…/a Just please remember to come back and tell me your thoughts please. I thought the episode was funny and dark, a great combination, and also with a very deep message about being happy in all walks of life. Also a lot of people are saying that this is going to be the end of south park, but honestly it's the middle of the season and this shouldn't take 8 episodes to resolve. I really don't think it will end, especially since it's been getting really good recently. But (again) I want your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment