Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is my boyfriend telling me that he wants to cheat through subliminal messages?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 6 years. Lately he has been putting statuses up on Facebook saying things like "What's a main course without a side dish?" I took that as him saying that he wasn't satisfied with just me and wanted another girl to date or mess around with. When I confronted him about this, he said that he meant for that status to be taken literally and then showed me a picture of a plate of food that he ate. So I'm thinking in my head that I shouldn't have said anything to him in the first place. But then, a couple weeks later, he put up a status saying "I'm trying to get inside LaLa land but I don't know if I can afford the ticket." In the past I have had issues with this girl and my boyfriend being very sneaky together and I have recently started to see her name in my boyfriends call log...her profile name on Facebook happends to be LaLa. I took that status as saying that he wants to do stuff with her but can't because he doesn't want to lose me as a result of that. Am I looking into this way too much or is he trying to say that he wants to cheat on me without actually saying those exact words? And also, do I confront him yet again or leave this one alone??

No comments:

Post a Comment