Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is god looking out for me?

or am i just lucky? ive been in two car accidents. both times the other driver was at fault. i suffered through some whiplash on the first one but was fine during the other one. both times the car was totaled so the cars were paid off by insurance. both accidents happened during critical times in my life. the first accident was right before i lost my job. since i didnt have a job anymore not having car payments made life a lil less stressful. the second time was after i had relocated to another city and started commuting to work a longer distance. i was driving an suv at the time so after my car was totaled i got a commuter car so it all worked out. these are just a few of many incidents the others not involving cars in which i feel i was lucky or blessed. christians do you see this as god looking out for me? or buddhist do you see this as good karma? what do you think? im ruling out coincidence because so much stuff has happened to make me think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment