Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think there is secret messages all around us that lead to the future?

Do you think such masonry's created secret messages and codes that only few could figure out to tell them a message in the present? I know masonry's created weird symbols and things alike, all I'm saying is do you think they did? I already know they were entitled to create symbols upon their beliefs. I just want others opinions I wrote this very brief so it may sound unintellectual with most facts wrong. That's not the point of this question though I could make all the facts right if I took the time and make it more corresponding to the historical meaning behind it, but I'm not going to establish such a post. All I want from this is others opinion upon the subject of subliminal messages, and the creation beyond buildings, streets, symbols etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment